(User Generated Content – UGC)
Captrain Deutschland GmbH ("Captrain") addresses users* of social media in order to obtain their permission to publish particularly positive content on their homepage, their social channels and in advertising material.
Captrain would like to use social media content ("user content") and, in order to do so, would like to obtain the user's consent.
User Content License
The user grants Captrain the right to use his user name as well as the location with the contribution. Captrain is not forced to use the original image description, but reserves the right to do so. In the case of "reposting", i.e. the publication of the image material on Captrain's social media channels, the user is identified (e.g. in the form of a marker in the image description, as a marker in the image or by specifying your profile name).
By replying to Captrain’s comment to the post using the hashtag #captrainok, the user agrees, represents and warrants that:
- He alone is responsible for the user content,
- He owns all rights in and to its User Content and/or has obtained reasonable rights and permissions from any other person and/or entity that owns, regulates or otherwise claims rights in respect of such User Content,
- He's at least 18 years old,
- The licensed parties' use of the User Content as described herein does not violate any law, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights of any third party, or any other law, rule or regulation; and
- The User Content is not offensive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, objectionable or otherwise unlawful.
Captrain reserves the right to delete the contribution from the social media site and to remove the Captrain property.
Last updated: 28 November 2019